- Below are some important facts and stats that you need to know before the clash between Liverpool and Arsenal.
- Liverpool have lost five of their last 14 games against Arsenal in the Premier League.
- In the last six games between these sides at Anfield, four goals have been scored in the stoppage time.
- Five hatricks have been scored between these two sides in the history of Premier League.
- After 16 games, Liverpool have 21 points while they had had 22 points when Roy Hodgson was in charge in 2010-2011. It is the worst record after 16 matches since 1964-65 in terms of win percentage.
- Mario Balotelli is yet to find his first Premier League goal despite of shooting 42 times.
- Arsenal have managed to make a comeback in five of their last seven Premier League games against the Reds.
- Alexis Sanchez has been involved in 14 League goals for Arsenal, only Sergio Aguero has more involvement than him (17).
- Alexis Sanchez has netted seven goals and assisted four times, contributing 65% to Arsenal’s last 17 Premier League goals.
- Santi Cazorla has scored three goals from his last seven shots in all campaigns. But failed to convert his previous 38 shots in goal in the Premier League.
Below are some important facts that you need to know before the clash between Liverpool and Arsenal.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.