Venue: Juventus Stadium
- Duo defenders Martin Caceres and Leonardo Bonucci have returned. Caceres recovered from his injury while Bonucci is back from suspension.
- Trio Andrea Barzagli, Kwadwo Asamoah and Rômulo are all likely to miss this clash with their injury problems.
- Duo Alvaro Morata and Roberto Pereyra are likely to start from the bench once again.
- Inter Milan new signing Lukas Podolski will not feature in this game.
- The away side have a fully fit squad without any injury or suspension worries.
- Defender Yuto Nagatomo will be unavailable as he is on international duty.
- Juventus are unbeaten in their last 35 home games in Serie A.
- Juventus are unbeaten in their last six games in all competitions.
- Inter Milan have won only one of their last six Serie A games.
- Inter Milan have not beaten Juventus in the last five games.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.