- Boss Louis van Gaal have few players to conern with.
- Chris Smalling is sick and is likely to be rested. Marcos Rojo is likely to take his place.
- Jonny Evans remains out with suspension.
- Robin van Persie remains on the sidelines due to injury.
- Angel di Maria and Radamel Falcao are likely to start from the bench once again.
- Aston Villa have a long list of absentees.
- Tom Cleverley is ineligible to play against his parent side Manchester United.
- Captain Ron Vlaar is doubtful or this game due to injury along with Jores Okore.
- Ciaran Clark has returned and is likely to start at the heart of defence.
- Carlos Sanchez is expected to start ahead of Ashley Westwood in the midfield once again.
Philippe Senderos, Aly Cissokho, Chris Herd, Nathan Baker and Kieran Richardson all are out with injuries.
- Manchester United have lost only one of their last 38 Premier League matches against the Villains.
- Captain Wayne Rooney has netted 12 goals against Aston Villa in the Premier League.
- The Red Devils have kept three clean sheets in their last six home wins against Aston Villa.
- United have scored atleast two goal in their last eight wins against the Villains at Old Trafford.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.