Barcelona reject Neymar links with Manchester Untied La Liga giants Barcelona have rejected the reports linking star attacker Neymar with Manchester Untied.
Posted by:Junaid EffendiPosted date: Tuesday, August 25, 2015/comment : 0
La Liga giants Barcelona have rejected the reports linking star attacker Neymar withManchester Untied.
The reports from the recent days have been saying that the Brazilian who is currently suffering from mumps has been targeted by Man Untied boss Louis van Gaal.
The Dutch manager is yet to sign a striker this summer and is planning for the Brazilian 's move. Man United have been planning for a bumper contract for Neymar. However, SkySports reported that the Catalans have denied the rumours and revealed that they will soon be offering him a new long term deal at the Camp Nou.
The Sky Sources claimed that the Red Devils enquired about his availability last week.
Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu said that they are planning to give him a new improved deal.
Bartomeu told Catalan radio station Catalunya Radio that these are just rumours and Neymar is happy at Camp Nou.
“Those are just rumours and what people write but there is nothing to it. Neymar is happy at Barca. We don't want Neymar to leave at all.”
Meanwhile, his agent Wagner Ribeiro also revealed that his client will not be leaving the Spanish side. He has three years left on his current contract.
Neymar joined Barcelona in 2013 summer for a fee around £50million. He has been impressive since his debut, he has scored 54 goals in 92 games for the La Liga side in all competitions.