CHANNELSSTREAMING AVAILABLE IN
Sky Sports (Paid)
Gol TV (Free)
Star Sports (Free)
Bein Sports (Paid)
- Arsenal have revealed the lineup ahead of the Everton game at Emirates Stadium.
- The lineup is similar to the last game, boss Arsene Wenger has not brought any big changes to the lineup other than the striker Olivier Giroud, Per Mertesacker and Alex Oxalade-Chamberlain.
- Petr Cech continues on goal, with four defenders in support. Per Mertesacker is dropped out of the squad and Gabriel Paulista has taken the starting role after a long period.
- Laurent Koscielny starts along with Paulista while Hector Bellerin and Nacho Monreal asusal takes the full-back role.
- Francis Coquelin and Santi Cazorla take the central midfield role, while Aaron Ramsey who picked up an injury in the midweek Champions League game against Bayern Munich is replaced by Chamberlain on the right attack while Alexis Sanchez starts again on the left side of attack.
- Giroud has now got his role back after his good performance against Bayern Munich in the midweek. Theo Walcott starts from the bench.