- Argentina have no injury and suspension worries.
- Boss Gerardo Martino will have a fully fit squad to choose from.
- Carlos Sánchez will be missing this game as he is out with suspension. He picked up the second yellow card in their last group gamer against Peru.
- Coach José Pékerman will also have to concern with Edwin Valencia as he was stretched off in the last game. He is expected to be out for the next six months due to knee injury.
- Edwin Cardona and Alexander Mejía are likely to replace these two sidelined players.
- Argentina have lost only one of their last six previous meetings with Colombia.
- Four Red Cards have been drawn in the last six games between them.
- Last time in Copa America 2011, a goalless draw was seen.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.